Our Art Therapy Toolkit offers everything you need to get started on your art journey. Each kit comes with a selection of art mediums and a resource booklet for guided exploration. You can use the kit to create artworks which focus on mindfulness, expression of feelings, and creative play. It is an excellent complement to use with your professional supports and also works great as an independent activity.
The Art Therapy Toolbox includes -
- Art Therapy Toolbox Guide Book - Exclusive product created by For Your Mind Boxes
- A5 Sketch Book, Pencil and Pen
- Colouring Book - with Textas *
- Scratch Art - A4 Book
- Super Light Clay Kit - DUE TO STOCK ISSUES, YOU WILL RECEIVE OUR SUPER LIGHT CLAY KIT IN TUBS - THE PRICE HAS CHANGED TO RELECT THIS. ORIGINAL CLAY KIT DUE IN DECEMBER
- Pipe Cleaners *
- Watercolour Pad
- Watercolour Paint Set
Add an additional Creative Art Tools
- 365 Days of Art in Nature - SAVE $4
- Diamond Art - SAVE UP TO $2.50
- Paint by Numbers - SAVE $2.50
- Personalised Card from Two Brides Presents - SAVE $1.50 or add a short message on a plain sticker
If you have any preferences (colour, scent, taste etc.), allergies or have any triggers we should know about when packing your order, please let us know. We are happy to make adjustments!
* Picked at random! If you have a preference, please leave us a note and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
NDIS participants will need approval from their Occupational Therapist, Psychologists, Support Coordinator or Plan Manager to access this box through their funding.
Disclaimer - For Your Mind Boxes strongly recommends that our boxes are used alongside with your mental health care professional. Our boxes are an assistive tool that can assist and support your Mental Health but should not be relied on. Each item was recommended or tested by someone with lived experience and has helped them alongside their mental health care professionals advice.