The Mindful Me Journal is a great resource for kids and families to foster positive thoughts, feelings and healthy communication. Bursting with enjoyable and interactive exercises, delightful artwork, and numerous emotion stickers, this top-notch journal was created to inspire gratitude and mindfulness in children. Whether used for daily reflections or as a means of self-expression, the Mindful Me Journal is a wonderful addition to you Mental Health Toolbox.
- Aimed at ages 7 -12 but teens and adults will also love this journal
- A5 size
- 6 months of daily
- Daily gratitude
- Daily emotional tracker
- Daily habit tracker with achievement rewards
- Monthly reflections checklist
- Monthly ‘Gift of Giving Thanks to Someone’ prompt
- Emotional stickers x 10 sheets
For Your Mind Boxes suggests that our products be used with guidance from your mental health care professional. Our products should not be solely relied on for your Mental Health treatment. This product has been recommended and tested by a range of people with mental ill health and used them alongside their Mental Health Care professionals advice.