Designed by For Your Mind Boxes owner, Kim, this Self-Care Check In Notepad will be your new Self-Care buddy!
Get a drink and sit somewhere comfortable as you fill in this self guided notepad for the ultimate Self-Care Check In. This Notepad is a great Mental Health resource to help you practise grounding, distress tolerance, mindfulness and of course SELF-CARE!
Users have said they feel refreshed and ready to tackle on the day after they use it!
How to use the Self-Care Check In Notepad -
- Start your Notepad Sheet by checking in with your current emotions. We recommend putting a cross, circle or any other shape over the emotion face that best represents how you're feeling.
- Follow the 4 guided writing prompts on your Notepad sheet. Add as much or as little information as you'd like! The more the better!
- Schedule in some Self-Care time for yourself by writing a number in the top right corner. You can dedicate this time for today, tomorrow or what you aim to do everyday of the week!
- Check in with your emotions again by using a shape or tick to see where your emotions are sitting now after you've completed your Notepad Sheet. (please note that if you are feeling more distressed or other emotions that feel heavy, that's okay! It can happen. We recommend you check in with a loved one, professional supports or a Helpline for additional support. Check out the 'I Need Help' link on our website).
The Self-Care Check In Notepad includes -
- A6 size
- 50 sheets for multiple use
- Instruction sheet to help guide you to use your Notepad to its full potential
- Colourful and vibrant design to help brighten your day and be inclusive of all.
FREE NON TRACKED SHIPPING AVAILABLE WHEN PURCHASING 1, USE CODE 'NOTRACKSHIP'
For Your Mind Boxes suggests that our products be used with guidance from your mental health care professional. Our products should not be solely relied on for your Mental Health treatment. This product has been recommended and tested by a range of people with mental ill health and used them alongside their Mental Health Care professionals advice.