Designed by For Your Mind Boxes owner, Kim, this Mind Dump Notepad will be the perfect addition to your daily routine! Get a drink and sit somewhere comfortable as you fill in this self guided notepad for the ultimate Mind Dump experience.
This Notepad is a great Mental Health resource that was taught to Kim when she was an inpatient in a Mental Health facility. Based on the Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) technique, by dedicating a certain amount of time (recommend up to 30 minutes) a day to releasing your worries has proven benefits to reducing stress, overwhelm and anxiety.
Users have said they feel refreshed and ready to tackle on the day after they use it!
How to use the Mind Dump Notepad -
- Sit somewhere comfortable and turn off all distractions.
- Start your Notepad Sheet by dedicating an amount of time that you will write for. You can write this number in the top right corner. It is best to also take note of the time or set an alarm on your phone to help you complete the task in the time frame.
- Follow the 3 guided writing prompts on your Notepad sheet. Add as much or as little information as you'd like! The more the better! Dumping your thoughts can look like writing down all your worries or fears, but it also can be anything that is on your mind that you need to get out of your head and onto paper.
- When you have finished each guided writing prompt, check in and see how your feeling by circling or ticking the face that represents your current emotion. (please note that if you are feeling more distressed or other emotions that feel heavy, that's okay! It can happen. We recommend you check in with a loved one, professional supports or a Helpline for additional support. Check out the 'I Need Help' link on our website).
The Self-Care Check In Notepad includes -
- A6 size
- 50 sheets for multiple use
- Colourful and vibrant design to help brighten your day and be inclusive of all.
FREE NON TRACKED SHIPPING AVAILABLE WHEN PURCHASING 1, USE CODE 'NOTRACKSHIP'
For Your Mind Boxes suggests that our products be used with guidance from your mental health care professional. Our products should not be solely relied on for your Mental Health treatment. This product has been recommended and tested by a range of people with mental ill health and used them alongside their Mental Health Care professionals advice.