What is a Toolbox? It is a box filled with different coping strategies and techniques, self-care items, soothing products and tools to use during a hard or difficult time.
We have designed My First Toolbox for babies and toddlers as we think it is important to start conversations around good Mental Health from a young age. We have selected a variety of resources and products that will help start your children to;
- Develop healthy coping strategies
- Develop emotional awareness and strategies to cope with emotions and stress
- Explore their senses through a range of sensory based products. This will encourage play, their imagination, problem solving skills, curiosity and exploration
- Practice mindfulness
- Practice self-care
- Help communicate their needs
- And so much more
Children's Toolbox includes -
- Affirmation Comforter from Dreamy Hollow
- Sensory Shape from Hello Sunshine
- Bubble Pop It
- Add an Essential Oil from Bella Oils
Add a personalised card from Brooklyn Bee Designs for $4 or from Two Brides Presents for $6 or we can include a short message on a plain sticker.
If you have any preferences (colour, scent, taste etc.), allergies or have any triggers we should know about when packing your order, please let us know. We are happy to make adjustments!
* Picked at random! If you have a preference, please leave us a note and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Disclaimer - For Your Mind Boxes strongly recommends that our boxes are used alongside with your mental health care professional. Our boxes are an assistive tool that can assist and support your Mental Health but should not be relied on. Each item was recommended or tested by someone with lived experience and has helped them alongside their mental health care professionals advice.