What is a Toolbox? It is a box filled with different coping strategies and techniques, self-care items, soothing products and tools to use during a hard or difficult time.
We have designed My First Toolbox for babies and toddlers as we think it is important to start conversations around good Mental Health from a young age. We have selected a variety of resources and products that will help start your children to;
- Develop healthy coping strategies
- Develop emotional awareness and strategies to cope with emotions and stress
- Explore their senses through a range of sensory based products. This will encourage play, their imagination, problem solving skills, curiosity and exploartion
- Practice mindfulness
- Practive self-care
- Help communicate their needs
- And so much more
Children's Toolbox includes -
- Affirmation Comforter from Dreamy Hollow
- Sensory Shape from Hello Sunshine
- Sensory Balls from Hellow Sunshine
- Bubble Pop It
- Option of Essential Oil from Bella Oils
Add a personalised card (from Brooklyn Bee Designs) to any order for $4 or we can include a short message on a white sticker.
If you have any preferences (colour, scent, taste etc.), allergies or have any triggers we should know about when packing your order, please let us know. We are happy to make adjustments!
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYONE DEVELOPS AT DIFFERENT AGES AND STAGES! THIS BOX IS RECCOMENDED FOR AGES 6 MONTHS+ BUT CAN BE A GREAT BOX FOR THOSE WITH A DISABILITY AS WELL! PLEASE TALK TO US IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION!
Our boxes should be used in line with your mental health care professional and should not be relied on. Each item was recommended or tested by someone with lived experience and has helped them alongside their mental health care professionals advice.